About Me

My photo
Lake Mathews (Perris), CA, United States
Born in Illinois, I grew up in Wilmette, a northern suburb of Chicago. I have one sibling, an older brother. I am married, for the 2nd time now, to Butch & got 4 children in the deal. They have gone on to make me grandmother 25 times over & great-grandmother to over 20!. After many years working in industry, I got my bachelors and masters degrees in speech communication, & was a professor in that field for 13 years. I retired in 2001 & returned to school & got my doctorate in folklore. Now I meld my two interests - folklore & genealogy - & add my teaching background, resulting in my current profession: speaker/author/entertainer of genealogically-related topics. I play many folk instruments, but my preference is guitar, which I have been playing since 1963. I write the "Aunty Jeff" column for the Informer, newsletter of the Jefferson County NY Gen. Soc. I work in partnership with Gena Philibert-Ortega & Sara Cochran as Genealogy Journeys® where we focus on educating folks about Social History. More about that: genaandjean.blogspot.com. More on our podcasts: genjourneys.podbean.com. More about my own projects: Circlemending.org.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday - 27 July 2010 - William Caldwell


My g-g-grandaunt's husband, William G. CALDWELL:
b: 30 October 1831, Danville, Montour, Pennsylvania, USA
d: 27 July 1905 (105 years ago today), Three Rivers, St. Joseph, Michigan, USA
buried: Section N, Riverside Cemetery, Three Rivers, St. Joseph, Michigan

married Martha Amy WILCOX, 28 December 1858, Three Rivers, St. Joseph, Michigan

1 comment:

  1. I found this interesting. I have Caldwells in my tree and spent a week last summer in St. Joseph, Michigan. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments related to this post or topic; others will be deleted. Contact blog author directly for other issues.